2017 AFC Winter Futsal League
AFC's annual Winter Futsal League expands the Futsal Friday experience to formal games with set teams.
- Teams can be co-ed or single-sex at U8, U10, U12, U14 and U16 divisions
- Recreational or competitive team formation is by age group and skill-level
- No practices, just one game a week
- The season runs from January 7th through March 5th
- Most games on Saturdays between 8 am and 5 pm or Sundays between 8 am and 12 pm
- All games played at The Alameda Point Gymnasium, 1101 West Redline Avenue, Alameda, CA
- At least a 6-game season with an end-of-season tournament
- Minimum of 6 players-maximum of 9 players per team
- $100 per player if you register before 12/25; $125/player starting 12/25
- $10 off for siblings
Coaches—name your rosters (min 6 and max 9 players). Individual players without a team should talk to friends and coaches to join a team. If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you've never coached but have enough kids for a team, AFC can help! Just sign up your team and let us know that you'd like Winter League coach mentoring and guidance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For Coaches - Provide your roster
Coaches: Signing up your team is a three-step process:
1. Click here to submit your roster—you'll need the player's name, a parent's email address, and phone number. Shortly after registering, an invitation to complete registration and payment will be sent to each email address on your roster.
Or, you can send a CSV file to email@example.com using this template (click here to download the template).
2. Register as a coach by clicking here. Note that this year we are requiring at least one coach on each team to complete the CDC's online concussion training within the past two years. You'll need to email your certificate of completion (which is provided at the end of the training) to firstname.lastname@example.org before your first game.